Tuesday, April 15, 2008

almost april - www.livelaughloveaw.etsy.com

my shop has a new name & new items!!! the new name of my shop is "almost april." the name came about while brainstorming with my mom one day. "almost april" was a nickname that one of my mom's friends gave me when i was born. i was premature by 2 months when i was born. my mother was obviously not expecting me to arrive so soon (she says i danced my way out!) & didnt have a name picked out yet for a girl. with being born in march, but due in may, a nurse suggested the name of april... the month in between...& april it was! then came the nickname "almost april." i thought it would be a catchy name for my shop! the shop is still under construction & i hope to have it completely updated by the end of next week. here are some pictures of a necklace & earrings set i recently listed. go check them out at http://www.livelaughloveaw.etsy.com/
-aw

No comments: