i had my first trader joe's experience this past weekend & i'm completely sold! trader joe's recently opened up here in charlotte & i've been meaning to go, but have been out of town so much & so busy that i've just never made the time. my sister suggested it to me & told me it's a great place for a single person to do their grocery shopping. most things are sold in 1 or 2 servings & they have a lot of healthy choices. they have great prices & a wide variety of organic fruits, veggies, meats, & many other things. a few things that i purchased this week that were well worth my purchase!!
- edamame, ready to eat
- trader joe's garlic hummus (it's huge & much less expensive that harris teeter)
- trader joe's crumbled feta cheese
- already cooked & marinated balsalmic chicken breasts (2 pieces of chicken) It's been great for making wraps at lunch
- nicely packaged -1 red & 1 green organic peppers & still less expensive than the HT
- & i can't forget 2 buck chuck - $2 red or white wine. it's $2 wine... that's about all i can say : )
all in all, i was very impressed & can't wait to go back! you can find a trader joe's near you by clicking here