Monday, March 23, 2009

i'm a sucker for oreos

okay so i've done some drooling over this recently...

how amazing does that look?!?!?

i saw this over at my baking addiction & sooo want to make it & eat it.... possibly the whole thing : ) i think i could get into a lot of trouble with myself if this were in my house & my gym attendance would have to DOUBLE.

i gave up sweets for lent this year & i've done REALLY well,

but i am soooo ready for a big slice of THIS!!

i'm thinking i'm going to make it for easter sunday.

family -- does anyone have any complaints with that? no?? didn't think so.

click here for the recipe.

3 comments:

CAC muffin said...

oh my gosh i want to eat it right up! hope you had a wonderful weekend! I tagged you on my blog love! :)

Anonymous said...

Please do! Mom

Jamie said...

I hope you mae it and I hope you love it!!! :)