Friday, May 8, 2009

it's that time again

time for bathing suits!!
*don't let those big letters fool you to think that was excitement*

i've had my eye on this super cute tankini from athleta for
quite a while now. i went to order it last month & it was GONE!
i was not a happy camper, to say the least.

i dread bathing suit shopping so when i finally find one that catches my eye,
i buy it! regardless of the astronomical price tag :)
so i was elated when i found it was back on their website yesterday!
perfect timing for our upcoming annual family beach vacation
that begins next weekend after my dance recital... but that's a whole 'nother post!!


isn't it cute?
i will be wearing this here in 10 days
for a WHOLE WEEK!
well... not the bathing suit for the whole week, but who knows!?!

2 comments:

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Very cute suit! I'm dreading buying one for this year--bathing suit shopping is so depressing for me.....ugh.

Children of the 90s said...

This is really cute! I also dread swimsuit shopping :( I agree when you find one you like, you've got to go for it!