Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i've been bit by the online shopping bug

--------------------------------------------
i've been dying to have one of these on my stove
to add to my lovely red decor in the house
thank you mrs. newlywed for the superb deal!!!
-----------------------------------------------
i stumbled across this book on this blog - signs of life
i honestly have no idea how i got there,
but the technology nerd in me is very glad i did.
thank you amazon.com
----------------------------------
i've been eyeing this little poster for a REALLY
long time. it's seriously popping up everywhere.
i decided i needed it for my room since there's really
nothing there. e confirmed that my walls were bare
& really needed something so i decided to splurge & buy it.
what a great saying to go to sleep & wake up to.
----------------------------------------
& my most favorite!
i've been really wanting a new everyday necklace.
i found this one a while back & it happen to
fall into my etsy basket too. isn't it just so pretty??
"and now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
but the greatest of these is love." 1 corinthian 13:13
courtesy of j.c. jewelry design on etsy
-------------------------------------------------
blame it on the online shopping bug. watch out for that little bugger!!!

No comments: