Monday, August 17, 2009

for the love of cooking!

over the weekend i added this fun little guy to my cooking gadgets!

i'm almost done with my weight loss progam & can't even begin to describe how excited i am to really start getting in the kitchen to teach myself how to cook... & cook healthy! this little RED :) kitchen gadget makes me all that much more excited! my goal is to make healthy cooking a passion of mine. i've been perusing all of my cooking light magazines & clipping out so many yummy recipes! can't wait to share what i find!
{happy monday!}
aw

1 comment:

Megan & Stephen said...

Hey girl,

I love the magazine Cooking Light but I wanted to suggest another one to you. I found that it had even healthier recipes and is cheaper. It's called Eating Well. You can find it at the Borders in the Avenue. You'll love it! I did and I miss getting them :)

Hope this helps!

Love,
~ Meg