Tuesday, October 13, 2009

it's a rainy, screened porch kinda day...

it's rainy & cold here in NC today & days like today remind
me how much i long for a bed on a porch... random?? ... i know :)

i've always LOVED the idea of having a bed on a
screened in porch. a place of solitude where you
can lay, relax, think, & maybe just process all
that you have been blessed with. a happy place.

a place to stop & listen to the rain drops fall to the earth
or if you're really lucky, a cozy place to cuddle up &
experience the most amazing thunderstorms in all their glory.

here are a few pictures of what i mean...
these really don't do justice to the image
i have in my head, but you get the idea :)

one day...
until then
{happy.wednesday}
aw

3 comments:

NatureGirl said...

That's it...I am building a porch!

Nicole Faby said...

I love the second one!! I may have to steal this idea

Lilas Conuts said...

Hello from Nouméa
How about a pumpkin bed on a porch ?