Friday, March 18, 2011

{YMCA.women's.wellness.weekend.shoot}

have i mentioned i'm trying my hand at video? 
well i am!  the awesome guys over at storyrealing.com have taken me under their wing and are teaching me a new tool for my crafty tool box and i am grateful.  not only am i getting to use my passion for photo and video, but this weekend will take me back to my passion for the YMCA.  i worked for the YMCA for 6 years before, during, and after college in different capacities and just love the organization and what it stands for.

today i'm headed to YMCA Camp Harrison for the Women's Wellness Weekend. i'll be there to capture photo and video of all the fun.  everything from good friends, lots of laughs, yoga, horseback riding, and just some awesome women escaping the city to enjoy a beautiful weekend in the NC mountains. 

ladies if you're in the Charlotte, NC area, you should definitely check out one of the upcoming weekends and get a few of your friends together to enjoy the beautiful NC mountains and practice wellness together.

if you have kids, make sure you sign them up for camp this summer at Camp Harrison!  check out this little promo i helped shoot for the Dude Ranch at Camp Harrison


{happy.friday}
aw

No comments: