Monday, September 22, 2008

M's, 'maters, & a sad announcement

i decided yesterday that my new little bag is going to the little Ms in my life. i thought my niece, the big m, could use it for her books or whatever she might fancy & when she grows out of it, she can pass it down to my other niece, the little m. so i added a little m to my new creation yesterday.
& check out all these 'maters (yes that is completely a southern thing, sorry if you had no idea as to what i was referring to) i scored at my grandmother's last night. her tomato plants are out of control right now. i'm going to be trying my hand at some tomato sauce with this recipe tonight.

& the sad announcement :(

i'm sad to say that after only being with us since august 7th, mr. oliver will be leaving us friday to live with a young couple in bakersfield, ca. i sadly made this decision after realizing that he needs a place to run, a place where he can be the fun little pocket beagle he is. my townhouse is just too constricting for this little guy. i am soooo sad to see him go because i love him dearly. he's my cuddle bug, the one who lets me love on him whenever. so today, i'm sad.

2 comments:

My Eco Self said...

Have you ever made tomato sauce with butter? I've only discovered it recently, and oh my goodness, it is divine. There is a good recipe on www.orangette.blogspot.com

edson_dias said...

these guys are cute :-)