& kate also tagged me so here it goes...
7 Quirky Things About Myself
1. i have to have the last word. (this my sister's 1st answer when i asked her to shed some light on my quirkiness... i told her this was not my top 7 flaws, but quirks :) but i realize i do, i'm really bad about this. most of the time i don't even realize i'm doing it, it's just the way my brain flows. i can't just accept what someone says, i like to argue, debate, etc. my apologizes to those that are royally pissed off by this... mostly my family.
2. i always tap dance. usually while sitting down at the dinner table or at my desk at work. it's just in my blood.
3. i eat M&Ms by color & numbers. for instance if i get a handfull of M&Ms & there are 4 blue ones, 4 orange ones, & 3 yellow ones, i have to eat 1 blue one & 1 orange one together & then divide the other ones up in groups of 1 blue, 1 orange, & 1 yellow.
4. i'm totally obsessed with buying new coffee cups. i have to fight the addiction :) i mean, really... how many coffee cups does one need?
5. i eat really fast. my mom says i always have. again... something i don't notice i do, but i'm trying to become more aware of.
6. i have issues with spacing. especailly things on counters & shelves. i find myself while cleaning spacing & respacing things evenly or to my creative liking ... but things like the coffee pot, coffee canister, books, the soap dispensers. it makes me laugh when i realize i'm doing it.
7. i hate cucumbers. i think they stink. seriously... the smell makes me nauseous.