Wednesday, July 8, 2009

and counting!!!


that's right, as of today, i have officially lost 16 pounds!

i'm completely amazed at how long i tried to work out SO hard to loose weight, but now that i've just changed my diet (& i'm pretty sure i'm excercising less) i've actually lost the weight! my original goal was 25 pounds & if i can keep it up, i'll be there in no time! my time frame was 8 weeks & it's only been 3. my plan is to see how i feel once i hit my goal of 25 pounds & then go from there.

i feel great!!! i'm learning how to eat healthy, eating almost every meal at home or work, & trying some new things i've never had before. this is a huge lifestyle change for me & honestly something i should have done a long time ago. i want to be healthy in mind, BODY, & spirit. i also can tell that my skin is LOVING all this healthy food & water i'm drinking.

i'd be lying though if i didn't say that i still have my moments. take this morning for example, one of our company reps brought in a yummy breakfast of bagels, muffins, & soufles from panera... AND she brought in COFFEE. oh wow it smelled good, but i was good & didn't eat anything! i'm sticking to my guns on this.

i'm thankful that strawberries, watermelons, & canteloupes are all in season. i've filled my meals with fish, chicken, salads, avacados, asparagus, tomatos, eggs, cheese, turkey bacon, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, yogurt & a whole lot more! here are 2 of my recent dinners.

No comments: