Thursday, January 28, 2010

a few of my favorite things

first up is my new favorite jacket, and let's be serious... i have a jacket problem, but i'm in LOVE with this new women's full-zip re-tool jacket from patagoniathe one shown is the taupe rose which is no longer available on patagonia's website, but i was able to google it & find it for sale a few other places, but there are other great colors as well.


my fleece always goes great with these simple sneakers i picked up
last fall & i just can't seem to get enough of them.  not only are they
"eco-friendly,"  they're just plain awesome!  they're perfect for my weekend attire.


 next up are these lovely little ruffle flats i found
at target for $12.99 .  i'm absolutely in love with this color for my
wardrobe.  these add a fun splash of color to any outfit!

and this is on my wish list! 
not too shabby... although it's really making me wish it was spring!

No comments: