Sunday, June 20, 2010

{i.love.you.dad}

the older i get the more i realize what an amazing father you are.
your ability to stay sane with 3 women, female pets, and now 2 granddaughters is a sheer miracle.  your patience astonishes me, your unconditional, never ending love for people, and your outstanding kindness blows me away each and every day.  i know i can be a total brat at times and we have our days, but i love you with my whole heart and i have learned and continue to learn so much from you.  you make me want to be a better person.  thank you for loving mom, me and the sister, and those grandbabies (and lucy) so well!!!  i love you so, so very much and am blessed that our Father in heaven has allowed me to call you father here on earth.  thank you for being an example to me of what a Godly man and father looks like and i only pray one day that the man i marry can be an amazing father like you!!
i'm a better person just by knowing you!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
{i.love.you}

No comments: