Monday, December 20, 2010

{merry christmas from my house to yours}

i finally got my house all nice and decorated for Christmas and thought i'd
share some of what i get to come home to everyday.  i love Christmas time!!
 yep... that's a lovely little joy's hope sign hanging out on my mantel :)
lovely Christmas and holiday cards on my pantry from great friends and family!
 my view from the kitchen sink... it makes washing dishes much more enjoyable
 me and niece #1 finally made the wall decor!
a few ornaments from my yummy smelling Christmas tree...
 if you haven't seen this movie, it's a GREAT one to sit down and 
watch this Christmas season to see the Christmas story come to life.
 "now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing..." romans 15:13

{merry.christmas.from.my.house.to.yours}
aw

No comments: