Monday, October 18, 2010

{the gertigs}

a few weeks ago i got the opportunity to head down to SC to take some pictures of my sweet friends, the gertigs.  amanda just wanted some pictures of the two of them and i was so excited she asked me to do the honors!  our location for the afternoon was andrew's family's home.  it was such a beautiful place that held so much family history and fun, not to mention it's smack dab in a ton of land that looks as if you're in the mountains, not an hour south of charlotte, nc.

we spent the day walking around the land grabbing some shots and chatting it up.  it was so fun for me to see them in a place that you can tell means a lot them and the two of them just loving on each other.  they share such a sweet love and i was glad i was able to glimpse of that with my camera.  amanda is a part of my church lifegroup now and is such a sweet, fun loving lady and you can tell andrew just adores that about her. her caring and nurturing nature just emits from her and i love that about her!  andrew and i share a love of all things social media/computers and had a blast chatting about that. after our shoot they even invited me to stay for an awesome dinner as we enjoyed the breathtaking sunset on the back porch.  i love this job!

thanks {gertigs} for letting me take your pictures!!
-aw 

No comments: